A business owner or their authorized representative may claim their business listing in Brownbook.net. This doesn’t necessarily mean they own the business (though most often this is the case), but that they are representing that business.
When you claim your business listing you get a number of benefits:
- your business listing is locked so that you are the only person who can update it
- your business becomes ‘verified’ adding additional trust and credibility
- you get instant email alerts when anyone tags or reviews your business
- you get a business profile page that you can update with additional content like photos, videos, extra text and widgets
- you get search results priority,
- plus extra highlighting so your business stands out in our search results
Your claim lasts for one year after which time you’ll need to renew it.