I’m excited to announce that Brownbook and Friday-Ad have teamed up in the UK to provide small businesses with a simple, fast and turnkey online video advertising product.
You can now get 30 second, 1 minute, 2 minute and 3 minute ads from as little as £12 a week, all professionally filmed, edited and produced, PLUS we distribute your video ad on Friday Ad, Brownbook, and over FIFTY other online video and media websites driving you up the search engine results.
Initially we’re piloting this in Sussex and Hampshire, UK, only but in the next few weeks we’ll be rolling it out more widely in the UK, as well as looking for partners in other countries for local production there.
Some interesting stats about video ads
- Video ads increase response rate between FIVE and NINE times, and TWICE the conversion rates
- The second largest search engine, after Google, is YouTube (yes, it even beats Yahoo! And MSN for number of searches each month)
- 15 hours of video are uploaded onto YouTube every minute
- 11 billion videos were viewed online in July 2008
- 75% of all American web users viewed online video in July 2008
- Online video achieves higher attention levels than TV
- Today’s technology has reduced the cost and makes video advertising accessible to all
This is very much like the move from black and white to color ads that swept though the print world when color presses were introduced, it’s an unstoppable movement that local and small businesses are seizing, and you can’t afford to be left behind if you want to be competitive.
Want to know more?
Can you help us?
If you are a freelance videographer or editor and you’d like to be involved in our national and international rollout, get your word in early by emailing me, jerry[AT]brownbook.net now.
Watch the media pack promo
See a few examples
We have products designed to suit every sitaution and every pocket, from simple photo montages, through Q&A or interview styles, to more creative documentary styles with multiple scenes. Here are just a few examples:
Sussex Angling Supplies
Jason of Mayfield
Chalk Pit Inn